Saturday, April 11, 2020

Project reflection

Over the course of the last couple weeks planning, organizing, filming, and editing I can say that my skills have developed and our final result came out well. Our vision went according to plan and we let some things happen on their own so felt more natural. We had an outline of each memory but let the actors, as they were a family, do their own thing so it felt more natural and like it was a home-recorded video. My group and I accomplished our goal in producing a coming-of-age drama about a sensitive topic that brings emotion alive to our audience. There were no complications because our group all knew how to talk to each other and our ideas just clicked. Collaboration was high and this was an important factor into how our end product came out. I am happy to say the next time I upload it will be the release of Affliction, our film opening, and I hope you enjoy it as much as we did making it and want to know what happens next. Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

To end this long awaited journey off, I present my CCR and my last blog for this project. Enjoy :) Alternative link: https://drive.g...