Wednesday, November 6, 2019

About Jessica

Hey everyone! My name is Jessica Briceno and I'm currently a junior taking Aice Media Studies. Before I explain my purpose and main goal for this blog, I want to share a bit about my personal life. I am 16 years old and I was born in Florida to a Colombian father and Cuban mother. I love sports and excercise and I'm in my schools lacrosse team and a coach for girls soccer. I enjoy hanging out with my friends because I can always have a good time. Filming and photogrpahy have always interested me as well hence my choice in this course. My main goal in life is to give back to others and help in any way I can. To accomplish this I want to share what I learn in class and post it here so my message spreads around to others. Hopefully you take something out of my postings and enjoy!

Remember to smile :)

                                      Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

To end this long awaited journey off, I present my CCR and my last blog for this project. Enjoy :) Alternative link: https://drive.g...