Sunday, April 5, 2020

Updates!

As time moves by closer to the due date, things are getting done and one of them is our official film opening. We are just checking on a couple of final details but we can finally say that this journey is coming to a close. This project was such an experience to get hands on and see from a producer,director, writer, and actor's point of view what it takes to film an opening to a future movie.

Before we end this journey though, there needs to be a reflection to see what went well, what could have gone better, and if we were to redo this, what changes would we make. I am still in the brainstorming process for my creative critical refelction because I want it to be creative and engaging. This way viewers can learn without getting bored and so I don't get bored myself. Either way I know I'll come up with something during this quarantine and get passed this block in thinking.

As far as life beyonf the film opening, I have been keeping busy between running, working out, trying new food creations, netflixm and talking to my friends who I miss so much. It's crazy to think how dependent I can get on social interaction and being with people. I'm driving my family crazy and need to get out which is looking like won't happen for a while but when it does, it's going to be the best feeling ever. Going back to normal will be a blessing and I've learned to not take things for granted and appreciate life everyday.

For now, I hope everyone is staying stafe with their loved ones and I'll update very soon in the next weeks for the end of this journey!

Best regards,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

To end this long awaited journey off, I present my CCR and my last blog for this project. Enjoy :) Alternative link: https://drive.g...