Friday, April 10, 2020

Outlines

Hello guys :)

I wanted to show and document the outline for my creative critical reflection so here we go!

I have my script set but as I talk I want some visuals so the video can be engaging and it's easier to understand something when there is a picture attached. I downloaded a screen recording software called ScreenCast-O-Matic and it perfectly recorded my screen with audio so you can my visuals and listen at the same time.

The visuals I'm showing are going to change as I speak and answer the questions. Some of the pictures I included are:

1. The title card
2.Scenes from the film opening
3.Youtube and Florida Film festival statistics 
4.Storyboards and lists of shots
5. The camera and editing software we used
6. Blogger


Here's my test run of the recording software to make sure everything works 



I answered all the questions regarding my project and I think it was a reflection well done. I've learned so many new techniques from this project and can't wait to use them in my next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

To end this long awaited journey off, I present my CCR and my last blog for this project. Enjoy :) Alternative link: https://drive.g...